16 July 2012

Happy Monday

Hello blogging friends!  I have a couple of cards to share that I made on the weekend.

For this first one I used a gorgeous new image from Saturated Canary called Librarian. I just love Krista's designs, they are always so fun to colour.


Supplies:
Images: Saturated Canary, sentiment by PTI
Cardstock: DSP by basic grey, card stock by SU!
Other: Kaiser pearl accents, stitching, nestabilities, banner die by Papertrey Ink.

And the second one also has a Saturated Canary image on it.  As you can see I was going for quick and simple this weekend using mostly DSP and coloured images to create my cards.


Supplies:
Images: Saturated Canary, sentiment by Hero Arts.
Cardstock: Not quite navy, pink pirouette, whisper white, DSP by Stampin' Up!
Other: Nestabilities, Copic markers, stitching, ribbon by SU!, die by My Favorite Things.

3 comments:

Mae Collins said...

These are great Jodene, I love the images you have to colour!

Patrice said...

What a gorgeous lot of cards you've created lately. They're all lovely Jodene.

Lou Ryan said...

These are gorgeous Jodene. Your coloring is wonderful and love the DSP you've chosen too.