09 July 2012

iSpy Sketches #23 x 3!

I had such fun with this week's sketch over at iSpy Sketches that I managed to make 3 cards!

Here is my first card:

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink.  Ink: Pool Party, More Mustard. Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla. DSP: My Minds Eye 

And here are the other two cards I made. These ones are a little more grungy and masculine.




Supplies: 
Stamps: Papertrey Ink. Cardstock: Basic Grey, Natural Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler.  Ink: Riding Hood Red, Not Quite Navy.  


3 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Love all of these!! Wonderful use of the sketch....love all the colors and sentiments! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wow You Go Girl! Look all these gorgeous cards with the little ole sketch! Thanks for joining in at I Spy~

Kim Teasdale said...

Look at you and your creativity go! I love each and everyone of your cards and especially the one with all that fabulous stitching! Thanks for playing along this week over at iSpy Sketches!