04 July 2012

Just Add Ink #125 - Just Add Winter

Well it won't be too hard to find inspiration for this week's challenge, since it's been so cold here the past few weeks!  Some days it is so hard to warm up so I just spend most of the day in my dressing gown when I can ... any excuse right?

Here is my card.  Be sure to pop over and see all of the other design team projects on the blog.


Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, DSP by Kaiser (I think?)
Other: Martha Stewart snowflake punches, die by PTI, pearls by Kaiser.

3 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Well, you're a bit early! Beautiful card; I just love the colours.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Jodene this is such a gorgeous card - I'm loving those colours together!

KimB said...

Ha I was just about to ask - did you stamp the snowflakes then saw it was DSP. Perfect DSP I might add for adding winter ;) Love the colours - blues and brown just look gorgeous together! and all those pearls :)
xxx