19 July 2012

Less Is More Week 76 - One Layer Challenge

This week over at the Less Is More blog, the challenge is 'Three'. That means three of anything, for example 3 stamps, the number 3, three colours ... you get the idea. And it is also a one layer challenge which I must admit is a little hard for me since I love to layer just a little bit ;)

Anyway I have used three images from the gorgeous Cattitude stamp set from There She Goes Clear Stamps.


Supplies:
Stamps: There She Goes Clear Stamps
Cardstock: White X-Press it card stock
Ink: Memento Black
Other: Copic Markers, PTI impressions plate

9 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is terrific. Great colouring too!
Thanks so much Jodene.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Craftilicious said...

Love it! Got to add that set to my wish list - your CAS use of it is inspired.

Julie said...

Cute- I love it!

Elaine said...

What a great card - love the cats!

Jessica Strider said...

Oh, very cute. Love the stamp set and the sentiment!

Pia S said...

WOW! This is a great card for a cat lover, like me! Fab images and a fun sentiment!

Kathyk said...

LOVE it!

Kathyk

Dotty Jo said...

Oh Jodene, this is adorable! Great card!!! Jo x

sarah olsson said...

love it and love cats . You have done a fantastic job and made me want yet another stamp set I am a new comer to "less is more "