09 July 2012

Retro Sketches #19

I have to admit, this card is a bit of a fail! I got so excited with the sewing machine I forgot to add the twine and only realised I had forgotten after it was all stitched together.  Oops!  But I thought I would share it anyway :)

This is the sketch from the Retro Sketches Blog.

And here is my card. I have flipped the sketch upside down this week.

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Naturals Ivory, DSP by My Minds Eye 'Dolled Up'
Other: Buttons by SU!, Stitching, bakers string. Dies by PTI.

5 comments:

Christine Blain said...

It's not a bit of a fail - it's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love this! Lou Ryan

Jackie Rockwell said...

Definitely not a fail! I like it without the twine. It's ADORABLE!!! So glad you played RetroSketches this week!

Nikki Spencer said...

I adore this one Jodene, such a fun, bright and happy card, it's gorgeous!

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

SUper fun Jodene, love how you flipped it! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's RetroSketch!