17 August 2012

Just Add Ink #131 - Colour Challenge

Hello! I am back with another card to share. This one is for the colour challenge over at Just Add Ink this week. Now for some reason I really struggled with these colours yet I really ended up liking the combo! Especially after I saw all of the other gorgeous projects created by the JAI Design Team. Be sure to pop by and check them out if you haven't already!

Here is the colour combo:

And here is my card:


Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up!
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Green, Whisper White
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip
Other: embossing frame and seam binding by SU!  Flowers by Kaiser, chevron die by My Favorite Things.

3 comments:

Christine Blain said...

I just love these earthy colours, and the beautiful way you've used them, on a sympathy card, Jodene. Perfect choice of stamp set for the background.

KimB said...

Jodene you created such a wonderful background and its perfect for a sympathy card too. Love the added detail of the embossed frame.
xxx

Mae Collins said...

I love the choice of stamp set for this colour combination, you have made a lovely autumn scene and I love the distressed edges along with it.