24 August 2012

Just Add Ink #132 - Sketch Challenge

So sorry I am late with my post this week! I forgot to do it before I went to bed last night and then spent all of today running my girls around to various social engagements ... since when do the kids have a more exciting active social life than I do?  Oh yeah that's right, for about the last 10 years!

Anyway, this week over at Just Add Ink we have a fun sketch challenge for you. Wanna see it?  Well here it is ...

And here is my card:


I made this card for my brother's partner who has been unwell lately, I hope it cheers her up!


4 comments:

Lou Ryan said...

Oooh love this Jodene. The colours and the stitching are fab and I always love that little chair.

Fiona Harrison said...

That is really cute and cheery.

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Jodene this is a very sweet card and I'm sure she will love it! You're so thoughtful!!

Paula Fuller said...

This has such a gorgeous saying on it. I love this card. The paper piecing is so funky. Wish I could have a chair just like it.