31 August 2012

Just Add Ink #133 - Just Add Mustard and Metallics

Apologies for my late posting! I have just had one of those days (well two actually!) that were so crazy busy they have just got away from me.

But better late than never right?  This week's challenge over at Just Add Ink is to use Mustard and Metallics on your project.  Perfect timing with Father's Day just around the corner, these colours are perfect for masculine cards don't you think?

I made a bookmark with a matching card for my project this week. I have used silver metallic card stock but it is really hard to see the pretty shine of it in my pic.


Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! DSP by Bo Bunny, silver metallic cardstock from my stash.
Other: All dies by My Favorite things, Ink and brads are Stampin' Up! 

4 comments:

KimB said...

Love those flowers you layered up Jodene. They give so much dimension to the bookmark and the card. Great sentiments too! xxx

Nikki Spencer said...

Two great projects Jodene, love your combination of colours and fabulous sentiments. xxx

Christine Blain said...

Love the flowers and sentiments, and your use of colour is striking, my friend!

Narelle Farrugia said...

I love your bookmark and matching card. Those flowers are just gorgeous!