21 September 2012

JAI136 - Just Add Children/Kids Cards


Happy Friday!!  Don't you just love the weekends?  I am hoping to finally get some time in my craft room this weekend as it will be my first free weekend in a while.  Hope you have something fun planned!

If you're looking for some inspiration, we have a great challenge for you this week over at Just Add Ink. This week we are making cards for kids! That means you can get as bright, and fun as you want because kids love that, right?

Here is my card .. you can see I went with bright ;)  And I used some crystal effects on those cute little glasses as well as some glitter bubbles.


Supplies:
Image: CC Designs Digital Image, greeting by PTI
Cardstock: DSP by Bo Bunny Designs, card by SU!
Other: Nestabilities, border dienamic by MFT, Blue ribbon, glitter, crystal effects, stitching and the colouring was done with Copic markers.

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Nikki Spencer said...

Looove those shiny goggles and gorgeous colours, a great kid's card Jodene.

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Jodene this cards is soooo cute!!
Love the crystal effects on the goggles.

KimB said...

Loving all the bright, the glittery bubbles and those glasses look fantastic all glossy. Awesome colouring!! Very fun Jodene :)
xxx

Christine Blain said...

What a gorgeous card! Her purple hair is the BEST .... followed closely by those cute shiny goggles. Love it!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Jodene, Great image and lovely work on it - thanks for sharing, and for popping over to my blog, Shaz in oz.x

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

This is so cute Jodene. I especially love the hair! You've inspired me to try using a bright colour next time :)