07 September 2012

Just Add Ink #134 ... Just Add Polka Dots

It's challenge time again over at Just Add Ink and this week it's a real fun one - we're getting spotty!

This week we want you to add spots or polka dots to your project.  For some great inspiration be sure to visit the blog and check out the DT's gorgeous creations for this challenge. And here is my card:


Supplies:
Stamps: Pure Innocence 'Piggy Bank' rubber stamp by My Favorite Things.
Cardstock: Riding Hood red cardstock by SU! Patterned paper by Echo Park
Other: Border and tab dynamics from My Favorite Things, button, stitching.

6 comments:

Lou Ryan said...

Oooh this is super cute. Is that bow made from paper? Love it!

KimB said...

Gorgeous Jodene! Very sweet and elegant - and the paper bow looks fabulous. xxx

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

What a sweet card and I just adore that paper bow!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

She is so cute- I love her matching tee with the bow - very effective!

Nikki Spencer said...

I love this card Jodene! She is so cute and your polka dot accents are perfect!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Really cute and gorgeous card Jodene! Love it!