13 September 2012

Just Add Ink #135 - Colour Challenge

Yep, another week has just whizzed by!  I cannot believe we are only a few months from Christmas when it seems we just had it I must be getting old! LOL

So with the end of another week comes another challenge over at Just Add Ink. And this week we have this beautiful colour challenge for you.

And for my card I have used some old SU! retired DSP  and mixed it with some new things :)


Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Real Red, Pink Pirouette and Old Olive by SU!
Ink: Old Olive
Other: Flower and leaf Dies by Papertrey Ink, label and border dienamic dies by My Favorite Things, Stitching, button, ribbon.

3 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Jodene I love that sentiment!! Such a pretty and sweet card :)

KimB said...

Great mix of old and new Jodene, really striking. Love your flower especially! I still have a stash of that DSP too - just perfect for classy girly cards ;) xxx

Anonymous said...

Pretty element of content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually
enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I fulfillment you get admission to persistently quickly.
Feel free to surf my website ... be