28 September 2012

Just Add Ink #137 Sketch Challenge

Well another week has just whizzed by us so I am back with a new challenge from Just Add Ink!  This week we have a fun sketch challenge for you to try.  And be sure to pop over to the blog if you haven't already, and check out some of the great cards the girls have made.  Here is the sketch if you would like to play along.


Here is my card for this week.



Supplies: 
All stamps, cardstock, buttons and DSP are from Stampin' Up! 
Other: Dies are by My Favorite Things, stitching, rhinestones.


6 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice and bright Jodene, a lovely card.

Christine Blain said...

I love the Floral District papers, and you have used them beautifully, Jodene. Such a lovely, happy card!

Lou Ryan said...

Ooooh I love this! I have that paper and don't know what to do with it so I'll just have to CASE yours! Thanks!!

KimB said...

Gorgeous Jodene - love the colours and how you balanced the patterns. Lovely birthday card :)xxx

Mae Collins said...

I love the DSP strips on this card and your stitching always sets your cards off.

Patrice said...

Love this sketch flipped Jodene, and the paper you've used is so pretty. Love it!