06 October 2012

Bizzy Becs October Challenge



Hi There Everyone and WELCOME to another Bizzy Bec's Challenge.
  The Challenge for the month of October is..
"Things with Wings"
... theme by DT Kelly.
The prize for the winner of this challenge is this adorable Whimsy Wee Stamp called
 Summer Fairy

 Bizzy Becs has a great range of these stamps available for purchase and pre-order.. HERE.
And here is my card. 

Supplies: I have used an adorable Magnolia image and coloured her with Copic Markers. The background paper is from a Bo Bonny 6x6 paper pad and I thought it suited the bee theme perfectly. I finished it off by adding some glitter to her wings and antennae. I printed the sentiment using the computer.

2 comments:

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh Jodene - she is so, so sweet! Gorgeous card!

KimB said...

Lucky me to get this! The stripy bee suit is a real eyecatcher :) and the sparkle and colours are a delight. Love it.xxx