13 October 2012

Just Add Ink Challenge #139


Hi there!  Sorry I have been MIA this week, it's the last week of school holidays here and work has been crazy so it has left me little time for crafting or blogging.

But I'm back with this week's challenge from Just Add Ink.  And this week the challenge is ..

JUST ADD SOMETHING NEW!

It was hard for me to pick because I have bought a few new things lately that I have not had a chance to use yet, but I couldn't go past this adorable little Pure Innocence stamp.


Supplies:
Stamps: Pure Innocence by My Favorite Things
Cardstock: Early Espresso by SU!, DSP by Bo Bunny
Other: Button and ribbon by SU!, image coloured with Copic markers, glitter, stitching


3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awww... this is as cute as can be. Love the way you've coloured the image and the sparkle is the perfect added touch. Great card!

Nikki Spencer said...

She is just adorable Jodene! Her pretty sparkly feathers and your colours are beautiful!xxx

KimB said...

Such great owl colours - just perfect for that cute Pure Innocence image. The colouring is just stunning Jodene! Love all the layers too :)