08 November 2012

Just Add Ink #143 Colour Challenge



It's challenge time again over at Just Add Ink and these week it's a gorgeous colour challenge!


And here is my card. I have used a cute new set I got from There She Goes Clear Stamps called Donkey University. Isn't that donkey adorable?


I stamped the donkey directly onto Sahara Sand card stock with black pigment ink before adding clear embossing powder. I then just added some shading with the Copic Warm Neutrals.

Supplies:
Stamps: There She Goes Clear Stamps
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White. Marina Mist DSP by SU!
Other: Stitching, Copic markers, Nestabilities, brads, ribbon

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

I love this card Jodene! That sentiment just makes me smile!

Narelle Farrugia said...

I seriously laughed when I saw this cute this guy - love that sentiment!