02 November 2012

Simple Christmas Cards

Well it's that time of year again (hard to believe I know!) when I need to start thinking about Christmas cards. I always leave it to the last minute and despite spending a fortune every year on new Christmas stamps, papers etc I just never seem to make enough cards to justify it.

Anyway, last night I whipped out a bunch of very quick and simple designs so I just thought I would share them with you.

The papers are from the small SU! Christmas pad and the stamps and die are from My Favorite Things. And they were all done using the same colours, however some have photographed much brighter. The colours were Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla.








Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Goodness girl, did you sleep last night...:0) At this rate you will be set for next Christmas too!
These look great Jodene, I'm really loving the simplistic, no fuss look, very effective use of colour and stamps.

Christine Blain said...

Fabulous - love them! You've been very productive :)