05 December 2012

Bizzy Becs December Challenge - Christmas

Wow, can you believe it's December already? So what better time to get into some Christmas challenges, and that's exactly what we have for you over at Bizzy Becs this week.


The months prize for Decembers Challenge will be a ....
"A SURPRISE"
 kindly sponsored by..Artii Craftii Creations .
They have a huge section of charms, casts, washi tapes and
 lots of arty whimsical style embellishments,  Ok...lots of fabulous goodies for your creations.




I made my card using this adorable Little Santa digital image from Bec's online store.
You can find him HERE. 
I have coloured him using my copic markers, and left the rest of the card pretty simple. I have used some various Kaiser patterned papers and some green ribbon. And although it's hard to see, I have added some texture and glitter to the furry parts of his Santa outfit.

Thanks for stopping by :) 


No comments: