06 December 2012

Just Add Ink Challenge #147 - Just Add Balloons


Well just for a change from all of those ornament pictures, I thought I would share my card for this week's challenge over at Just Add Ink. This week the challenge is to add balloons. And if you're looking for some inspiration be sure to check out the JAI blog, because the girls have some great projects up this week.

For my card I pulled out a really old stamp (well over 10 years old!) from my stash. I used a combination of copics and paper piecing on the image.


5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Sweet image and perfect sentiment Jodene!

Patrice said...

Such a sweet image Jodene. Love the pastel colours you've chosen to use this week.

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

What a sweet little bunny and I just love the colour pallet you have used!

KimB said...

What a cutie Jodene! The bunny looks like its about to float away;) Love the gentle colours just perfect! xxx

Nikki Spencer said...

Lovely soft colours Jodene and your image is very cute and beautifully coloured. xxx