18 January 2013

Just Add Ink #149 - Big Shot Blog Hop


WELCOME BACK TO OUR REGULAR WEEKLY CHALLENGES! 

WE HAVE A BIG SHOT BLOG HOP FOR CHALLENGE #149 AND ITS A PEARLER!  

you should have come here from chantell's page but if you didn't and want to start from the beginning just pop back to the just add ink blog and start WITH MAE AND THEN carry ON A BLOG HOP AROUND THE DESIGN TEAM.  if you've already done that then the next blog after mine is patrice's.


The challenge of course this week is to use the Big Shot or any diecut machine on your card, scrapbooking page or box/project etc. 

And here's what I made using the Top Note die from Stampin' Up. I just added a simple box and created a cute little gift box that could be used for all sorts of fun treats or goodies.
 


Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Cardstock/DSP: All from Stampin' Up! 
Dies: Top Note Die from Stampin Up, label dies from papertrey Ink.
Other: Brads, seam binding by SU!

Thanks for visiting, and just click on the Big shot badge to go to the next blog.





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the gorgeous box using the top note. The DSP is gorgeous. Cheers Donna :)

Nikki Spencer said...

Great way to use the Top Note die, it makes such a sweet box shape, it really does remind me of an old school chocolate box. Love the colours in that DSP. xxx

KimB said...

Gorgeous box Jodene. Using the top note makes it looks super special and I love the DSP you used, so elegant (I still have some in my stash too!). xxx

Mary said...

How cute is that? Would be great for a quick gift for someone. Love the paper too.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Gorgeous gift box Jodene and I love the DSP you've used (it was one of my favourites!)

Judy May said...

This is super cute, Jodene. Reminds me how much I love that DSP.

Christine Blain said...

This is beautiful, Jodene. The paper is so pretty, and I just love the box you've made; you've decorated it beautifully.

Patrice said...

Love your little gift box Jodene, and particularly the contents! Ooooh that dsp is still a fave of mine but I'm hoarding what I've got left lol.