24 January 2013

Just Add Ink #150 Sketch Challenge

It's challenge day again over at Just Add Ink and this week we have our first Sketch Challenge for 2013. We hope you will play along with us, just pop back to the blog and update your project using the link below.

Here is the sketch.

And here is my card. I have used the blackboard technique to create the focal panel on my card today.


Supplies:
Cardstock & DSP: Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Sentiment by American Crafts, other patterned stamp by PTI.
Other: White ribbon, stitching, white embossing powder, versamark ink pad.

3 comments:

MichelleZ said...

I love this! Great card!

KimB said...

Love your take on the chalkboard technique Jodene. Very classy! xxx

Narelle Farrugia said...

I just love this card Jodene and am hanging to try this technique - is it as easy as you've made it look?