05 February 2013

Bizzy Becs February Card Challenge

FEBRUARY CHALLENGE....

and with it being the the month of LOVE for Valentines Day we could go no further than 


"FRIENDSHIP" 

The prize for this month is.....

Your choice of "5" digital images  from Bizzy Becs Online Store......


And here is my card.



I stamped my image and coloured it with Copic markers. I wanted to use this gorgeous ribbon from the Card Kit but found it too soft and see through, so I folded it and stitched it on my little sewing machine which I think makes it stand out a lot more on my card. 

Supplies:
Paper: Card Kit #3 from Bizzy Becs Online Store
Other: Ribbon from Card Kit #3, dotted embossing folder by Sizzix, punches, stitching, Copic markers. 

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Great card Jodene, and love what you did with the ribbon! It looks perfect.