18 February 2013

Just Add Ink #153 - Colour Challenge

Happy Friday! I hope that you all have a fun weekend in store. Ours is booked solid, but with lots of fun stuff. The girls and I are having a night out at the movies and dinner on Saturday night and on Sunday I will be attending the Perth Color Run - also knows as 'The Happiest 5K On The Planet'. And I will be sure to share photos afterwards.

For now, I am here to share my project for this week's challenge over at Just Add Ink. We have a gorgeous colour challenge for you this week and here is the colour combination.


And this is my card, a very clean and simple birthday card.


Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Navy, So Saffron and White from Stampin' Up!
Other: Navy, So Saffron and Close to Cocoa ink, stitching, sunflower dies by PTI.

2 comments:

Narelle Farrugia said...

So very clean and so beautiful Jodene! Love the daisies - wish I thought of doing that as they are the perfect flower for this challenge!

KimB said...

And a lovely CAS card it is too Jodene! Love how the flowers stand out against the blue background! xxx