05 March 2013

Bizzy Becs March Challenge - Anything Goes


March Challenge- ANYTHING GOES.

Hi Everyone and WELCOME to another Bizzy Bec's Challenge.

The Challenge for the month of MARCH  is..

"ANYTHING GOES"

The prize for this month is a MEMORY BOX DIE...( a surprise )

If you don't own any of these gorgeous dies and have been seriously thinking about getting one or 2 to add to your crafty goodies  then you really must check them out... they are amazing, so many to choose from and they cut out perfectly....

Bizzy Bec"s has a lot of Memory Box Dies in store plus there is also a pre-order..


And here is my card.


I have made a monochromatic birthday card. 

I coloured the Magnolia image with Copic Markers and used a selection of papers from the Indie Chic 6x6 Paper Pad from My Minds Eye which I got at Bizzy Becs Online Store.



1 comment:

julieprice3 said...

Very sweet, she's one of my favourites, so pretty in black and white, nicely done Jodene
Hugs Julie P