21 April 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #82

It's been a while since I played along with Freshly Made Sketches, so I thought I would give this week's sketch a try with one of my new Pure Innocence images.  This is the sketch this week.

And here is my card. I have extended my top panel down a little more, but otherwise stuck pretty true to the sketch.


Supplies:
Stamp: Pure Innocence Little Gardener by My Favorite Things, sentiment by Papertrey Ink.
Cardstock/Paper: Patterned paper from Bo Bunny, cardstock in crushed curry 
and black by Stampin' Up!
Other: Banner die by PTI, button from SU!, Copic Markers, nestabilities.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Awww that's such a cute image Jodene! The colours are beautiful!:)

Luv Karen
X

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Gorgeous card Jodene :)

Janet Mills said...

Love your card Jodene, beautiful shading.

Jen Brum said...

What a super fun card! I love that image! Such amazing colouring! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful colors - adorable image - and AMAZING coloring!

Lisa H. said...

how adorable!