05 April 2013

Just Add Ink Challenge #160 - Inspiration Pic

Happy Friday!

Not only does that mean the weekend is right on our doorstep, but also that there is a new challenge up over at Just Add Ink! And this week we have an inspiration picture for you.  Given that we are now officially in Autumn this image is perfect don't you think? Although with the temperatures here in WA still reaching the low to mid 30's it's still feeling very summery where I am.


Here is my card. And it's quite easy to see where the inspiration has come from. Not only did I use the colours from the picture, and the leaves but I also used the layout design of the image for my card too.


Hope you can play along with us this week!

Happy Stamping :)

3 comments:

Christine Blain said...

I love that you designed your card in the same layout as the inspiration pic, Jodene. Beautiful, earthy colours ... love it!

Nikki Spencer said...

Lucky you, the temps here have been under 20 for most of the week and it's feeling a little chilly. Love the sketch inspiration and rich Autumn tones.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Clever! Love the layout and that you've used my all-time favourite stamp set! Lovely collage stamping Jodene!