12 April 2013

Just Add Ink Challenge #161 - Colour Challenge

Howdy folks!  It's challenge time again over at Just Add Ink and this week we've got a fun colour challenge for you .. these ones are bold and they look great!

For my card this week,  I have pulled out a very old Papertrey Ink stamp set called Guidelines to do the background on my card.  And then I heat embossed my sentiment by stamping first in Versamark and then the Midnight Muse dye ink before setting with clear embossing powder.


Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Cardstock & Ink: Stampin' Up! Midnight Muse, More Mustard and Rich Razzleberry, Versamark.
Other: Jewels by Kaiser, clear embossing powder.

Be sure to pop over to the Just Add Ink Blog and see what all of the other DT members have to show you this week!


4 comments:

Mae Collins said...

Love that great stamped background Jodene. Works great with the colours and looked to me like DSP until I read your post. Love the card.

Andrea said...

I love your stamped background! Terrific card!

Christine Blain said...

Fabulous card, my friend! I love the crisp, graphic look of it - and great use of the colours!

inkeverywhere said...

Wow Jodene - I'm not sure if that is stamped or DSP - but it looks great and like lots of hard work. Chantell