31 May 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #88 - Card 1


After a couple of weeks away and having been struggling to find any creativeness at all lately I finally stepped into my craft room last night (after a thorough tidy-up!) and made a couple of cards for this week's sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.  I thought I would start off with something simple and this sketch was perfect.  I have used it in different ways on both of my cards. This is the sketch.


Here is my first card. I have used versamark with embossing powder for the sentiment, heart and border which gives the whole card a nice sparkly look.


Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Other: Dies by My Favorite Things, toffee apple red embossing powder, clear polysparkle embossing powder, versamark ink, scalloped border punch by SU!




4 comments:

Karen said...

Sooo happy you got crafty! This is an awesome card - love the colour scheme and that sketch is perfect for it!

Luv K
x

Linda Callahan said...

The embossing sets this card off perfectly! Love it!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Jodene this is absolutely beautiful! Perfect sentiment and fabulous heart make this one gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week! xxx

Jen Brum said...

Super fun card! I love that heart and arrow! Great colours!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!