03 May 2013

Just Add Ink Challenge #164 - Sketch Challenge

Hello friends!

I hope you have all had a good week and have a fun weekend planned!  I have been knocked down by a bad head cold and sinus infection so now I have to miss out on a few fun things we had planned for this weekend. Especially bummed since hubby just got back from a month overseas for work on Wednesday night.

But I realise that there are people that have it far worse than me out there, so I am just going to put on my big girl panties and get on with it ;)

Starting with sharing my card for this week's great sketch challenge over at Just Add Ink.  This was such a fun one! Here is the sketch.


And here is my card.


Supplies:
Stamp: Penny Black
Cardstock/DSP: All from Stampin' Up!
Other: Nestabilities, sewing machine, 1.5" square punch, lace from Kaiser.

I hope you are feeling inspired to play along this week, I would love to see what you can create with this great sketch. And it would be perfect for a Scrapbooking layout too, don't you think?

Happy stamping.

4 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Just beautiful! You can't go wrong with that yummy paper; love how you've used it, Jodene. Get better soon, chickie. xx

KimB said...

Gorgeous quilty card Jodene, I love how you mixed up the patterns and added the lace. xxx

Nikki Spencer said...

Love the quilting look Jodene and your paper choice is perfect, l love those colours.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Love, love, love this card - you've one of my favourite DSPs! Your stitching is as always just amazing!