10 May 2013

Just Add Ink Challenge #165 - Just Add Woodgrain


This past week has flown by me in a haze of sickness. I was knocked down by a bad head cold combined with a horrid sinus infection so not much has been done this week! I am only just starting to feel better and am hoping to be 100% before I head off to Brisbane next Friday.

Thankfully I managed to get this card done for the Just Add Ink challenge before I became too unwell. This week the challenge is to 'Just Add Woodgrain'. This means you could use woodgrain stamps, embossing folders, paper .. anything that includes a woodgrain type pattern. Have fun with it!

I chose to use a woodgrain paper by Kaiser, which I also embossed with a woodgrain embossing folder from Sizzix. Here is my card.


Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Cardstock: Stampin' Up, Patterned Paper by Kaiser
Other: Bow dienamic by My Favorite Things, Copic Markers, stitching

6 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Love the double "Woodgrain", it's the perfect backdrop for that very cute image and loving your colours too Jodene! xxx

Christine Blain said...

Everything about this card screams "ADORABLE"!!! Love it to bits. See you soon! xx

Narelle Farrugia said...

Jodene this is such a cute card - love the gorgeous colour combo and your sweet little image is coloured beautifully!

KimB said...

Oh Jodene you sound like you've had an awful week! On the good side at least it didn't hit you during convention!
I had to smile when I read the sentiment -love it and that cutie PI image - oh and that paper bow. xxx

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

What a great idea to use a woodgrain paper and then also emboss it with a woodgrain pattern - it looks fab!
Hope your feeling better soon xox

Linda Beeson said...

She is so sweet especially the woodgrain background