28 May 2013

Just Add Ink Challenge #166 - Colour Challenge

Hello friends!  So sorry that this post is very very late. But I have just returned from 10 days in Brisbane visiting family and attending the Stampin' Up! convention with my lovely JAI friends.

Here is a pic of all of us with the beautiful Shelli Gardner of Stampin' Up!


The convention was wonderful and I can honestly say I haven't laughed that much in a very long time. It really was a much needed break and I must admit, it is hard getting back into my usual daily routine.

So while I was gone, we had a new colour challenge over at Just Add Ink.  Here are the gorgeous colours:


And here is my card.


Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Paper/Cardstock: Stampin' Up! 
Ink: Stampin' Up!
Other: Twine, rhinestones, stitching

And you have until Wednesday 29th May to play along in this challenge, so I do hope you will join us!

No comments: