06 June 2013

Bizzy Becs June Challenge




Hi there fellow Crafters and WELCOME to another Challenge at Bizzy Becs. 
Can you believe that we are half way through the year already, time is moving way to fast.

The Challenge for the month of JUNE is..

"MONOCHROMATIC plus 1 other colour".......theme by DT  Karen.


 We have a FANTASTIC prize on offer once again for the  Winner of this Challenge...
 A Spellbinders Die d-lites Die.
( it's a surprise for the lucky winner)
***** donated from Bizzy Becs Online Store*****

And here is my project.


I have gone with apricot tones for my monochromatic and added a dark espresso colour as my other. 
This gorgeous paper is from the Indie Chic range by My Minds Eye which I got at the Bizzy Becs Online Store.


2 comments:

Karen said...

What a beautiful card and that apricot paper is divine!

Luv K
xo

Nikki said...

Lovely card Jodene. That's a great colour combination and I love how you have layered your flowers with cardstock and dsp.

Nikki