13 June 2013

Hello! Just Add Ink #169 - Inspiration Challenge


It's challenge time again over at Just Add Ink! And this week we have a gorgeous inspiration picture for you. Aren't the colours in this one just divine?


And here is my card. To create the background I simply washed watercolour paints over the cardstock using a brush. Easiest background ever! 


Supplies: 
Cardstock: Black and white
Other: Hello die by My Favorite Things, watercolours, Kaiser embellishments



Be sure to pop over to the Just Add Ink blog and check out the other DT creations, there are some great variations on this week's challenge!




6 comments:

Nikki said...

Gorgeous Jodene. I love that background. The colours are fantastic. Love the 'hello' die too and I think the embellishments finish it off nicely.

Nikki

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Ohhh I really love how you've done that Hello! It really stands out!

Mae Collins said...

Jodene your bright water washed background looks great and it really makes the 'hello' pop.

Nikki Spencer said...

Great use of the negative die cut Jodene, very effective with your lovely rainbow peeking through. xxx

KimB said...

Just love the way the colours peep through the die cut word Jodene - fabulous effect! xxx

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is beautiful Jodene! I love the negative die sentiment - it's just fabulous!