07 June 2013

Just Add Ink Challenge #168 - Sketch Challenge

Happy Friday!  I'm back with you to share a project for this week's sketch challenge over at Just Add Ink.  This is the sketch:


And here is my card, and as you can see I've changed the shape in the middle of the sketch as I wanted to use my chalkboard there instead.


Supplies:
Stamps: MFT Stamps
Cardstock/Paper: Cosmo Cricket patterned paper, cardstock by Stampin' Up!
Other: Woodgrain embossing folder, dies by MFT and Papertrey Ink, rhinestones, white embossing powder, stitching. 

3 comments:

KimB said...

Lovely muted colours Jodene. Love the texture you briught in with the stitching and embossing. xxx

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is fabulous! The chalkboard technique is such a striking one (and one I haven't even tried myself yet!).

Paula Fuller said...

This is supurb. Must say I am quite taken with the chalkboard effect. Love the country feel you've given this card.