20 June 2013

Just Add Ink Challenge #170 - Just Add Leaves

It's challenge time again over at Just Add Ink, and this week the challenge is to use leaves on your project. 

I have created three identical cards this week in different colour schemes.  I just love this Stippled Blossoms stamp set from Stampin' Up! It looks so effective and looks great in any colour.

I have used the stamps on every layer of the background stamp in different colours too and I love the look it gives.

Here is my first card in Bermuda Bay, Black and White.


The second card is done in Pretty In Pink and Early Espresso.


And here is the last one, in Pool Party and Early Espresso.


Supplies:
Stamps: Stippled Blossoms by SU!, various sentiments
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Pretty in Pink, Pool Party, Black, Early Espresso, White


9 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! Wow, these are just beautiful!

Seraphina´s Phantasie said...

Marvelous cards in amazing colors. Your first card is my favorite with this new Bermuda Blue.
Best regards, Synnöve

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Jodene all 3 are STUNNING!
I've been playing lately with that stamp set too - so pretty.

Nikki said...

These are gorgeous Jodene. I love how you created a background paper using the stamps. They are all lovely but I must say the Bermuda Bay would be my favourite.

Nikki

Christine Blain said...

Stunning!! I love them all, but I have to say the first one is really eye-catching. Gorgeous work, my friend. xx

KimB said...

These are all gorgeous Jodene! To be honest I can't pick my fav. I see one I go yes this is it, then scroll down to the next and say the same thing again!! xxx

Narelle Farrugia said...

LOVE them all Jodene - gorgeous cards!

Nikki Spencer said...

All totally gorgeous Jodene! The bermuda is def my fave and looks stunning on my display shelf..makes me smile every time, thank you! xxx

Mary said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Jodene. The design is perfect and each colour is lovely.
Mary