28 June 2013

Just Add Ink Sketch Challenge #171

It's challenge time again over at Just Add Ink and this week we have a sketch challenge for you.  For my card this week I decided to flip the sketch up the other way. If you would like to join us (and I hope you do!) here is the sketch for you to play along with :


And here is my card:


Supplies:
Images: Pure Innocence by My Favorite Things
Paper: Sun Kiss by Prima, Baja Breeze CS by SU!
Other: Nestabilities, flower die by My Favorite Things, Copic Markers, Stitching

4 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

ohhh how adorable!
It's been forever since I used my copics - this makes me want to break them out again :)

Nikki Spencer said...

She is such a cutie Jodene and beautifully coloured and paper pieced, loving that rose as well! xxx

KimB said...

Love it Jodene! I think we all love to blow puff balls ;) I love all the stitching that adds such subtle detail and texture too. xxx

Narelle Farrugia said...

She's soooooo cute and very sweet! Gorgeous card Jodene!