22 July 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #95

Happy Monday everyone! Today is the last day of school holidays here, so I am enjoying a nice quiet day at home with the girls doing a little housework, washing and hopefully a little stamping too!

I just wanted to pop in and share a card I made last night for this week's sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.  Here is the sketch.

And here is my card using some of the fun new Stampin' Up! colours as well as a cute new PI image from My Favorite Things.


Supplies:
Stamps: Image by My Favorite Things, greeting by Maya Road.
Paper: Echo Park. Cardstock in strawberry slush and coastal cabana by SU!
Other: button die by My Favorite Things, copic markers, PTI impressions plate and banner die, paper piercer, twine.

4 comments:

Jen Brum said...

This is so beautiful Jodene! I love that little girl and you've coloured her beautifully! Such great colours! Beautiful card Leslie! So bright and cheery! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Bright happy colors with a sweet little image! Your coloring is beautiful!~

Mary said...

Very cute card - love that stamping girl. I am amazed how well the Echo Park papers match the SU card.
Mary

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Super cute! Love the sweet stamping PI girl!