26 July 2013

Just Add Ink #175 - Sketch Challenge

Happy Friday stamping friends!

It's a really windy stormy day here so I am thankful to be inside for at least the next couple of hours before I have to go and pick the girls up.  My eldest daughter and I are going to the cinemas tonight to see 'The Heat' and have Gold Class passes (that's the fancy seats with waiter service!) so we are quite excited about our night out.

But for now, I have a card to share with you for this week's sketch challenge over at Just Add Ink. Firstly, here is the sketch. I hope you can play along!


And this is my card, using some cute new panda stamps from There She Goes Clear Stamps. I have coloured her with Copic markers.



2 comments:

KimB said...

Oh that is very cute Jodene and beautifully coloured too! Love that lace you used across the card too :) xxx

Nikki Spencer said...

That Panda is adorable Jodene, as is the sentiment. As always you have combined both beautifully for another lovely card! xxx