06 August 2013

Bizzy Becs August Challenge - Clean and Simple


I am excited about a couple of things this month ... firstly the Challenge for the month of August is..

"Clean and Simple"

leave lots of white space..." theme by Debra.

And anyone that knows me knows that is totally my style :)  The second reason I am excited is because Bizzy Bec's now stocks Tiddly Ink Images - which I just adore! So of course I had to use one for my card this month, and I chose the 'Friends are Flowers' image.

 The prize for this month is this gorgeous Stamp from..
 Crafters Companion- 
"Best Pals"

 donated from Bizzy Becs Online Store......
Bizzy Bec's has Pre-orders now on for.. Magnolia Stamps, Tiddly Inks Stamps, Memory Box Dies and OH!! soooo much more... so POP on over!

And here is my card.


Supplies:
Image: Friends are Flowers by Tiddly Inks.
Other: stitching, Copic markers

Thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

LittlePearTree said...

Beautiful card, clean and simple, with stunning colouring
x

Anet van Zyl said...

Pretty and adorable card Jodene. Fabulous colouring of the image.

Nikki said...

This is gorgeous Jodene. I love that the clean and simple style as it really makes the image stand out even more so. Gorgeous image too.

Nikki