09 August 2013

Just Add Ink Challenge #177 - Colour Challenge

Well hello there! And happy Friday :)

I hope that you have had a great week.  Mine has been a little stressful but I am looking forward to a nice quiet weekend, until hubby gets home on Sunday from Sydney and my best friend arrives to stay for 4 days .. can't wait! We always have such a wonderful time hanging out together, it's so good for the soul to just have some one-on-one girl time with your best friend isn't it?

Anyway, enough rambling. Onto the reason I have popped in; to share my card for this week's challenge over at Just Add Ink. I am really loving these colours!

And here is my card. I didn't have the smoky slate so have used a substitute:


Supplies:
Stamps and dies are all from My Favorite Things.
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! 




5 comments:

Mae Collins said...

Jodene your card is lovely and I like how the bright bold flowers stand out on it. Enjoy your weekend and the time with your friend.

Christine Blain said...

SO beautiful, Jodene! I love the texture of the main panel, and the gorgeous punched/die cut piece that allows colour to peek through. Love it.

KimB said...

Love those peek a boo polka dots Jodene they make a great background for the stunning tropical flowers! Hoping things are less stressful soon! Hugs xxx

Nikki Spencer said...

Lovely use of the colours Jodene! The polka dot background is very cool, as are those beautiful tropical blooms. xxx

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is gorgeous! Those flowers are just beautiful and I love the colour showing through those circle - fabulous effect!