30 August 2013

Just Add Ink Challenge #180 - Just Add Colouring



... or coloring, depending on where you're from :)


And here is my card for this challenge, using an adorable new Pure Innocence Pirate image from My Favorite Things. I have used Copic Markers to colour this image.


Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Black, Kraft, Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red
Other: Peek A Boo Dots die by My Favorite Things, impression plate by Papertrey Ink, Crystal Effects (on the sword), Circle punch by SU!

5 comments:

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Such a cute boy card, Jodene. Great stamp for colouring too. Carolyn x

Nikki Spencer said...

You are definitely the Copic queen, he is such a cutie and beautifully coloured. xxx

KimB said...

Your colouring is flawless Jodene! Love how the dot die allows you to add that great pop of colour and texture too. xxx

Louise Sharp said...

I love the way you colour with copics. I love copic colouring, it's a shame SU doesn't have copic markers - doesn't stop me having nearly every colour! This little pirate is too cute. xx

I'm a Little Teapot said...

My word, that image is just too sweet! The layout and colors definitely accentuate the little guy!

What a great card. :)