16 August 2013

Seize The Birthday 'Anything Goes Birthday' Challenge

Hello!  And welcome to my first post as part of the Seize The Birthday Design Team!  

The challenges will run fortnightly and will always be an 'Anything Goes Birthday' theme, isn't that great? So much fun!

Here is my first card.  I have used one of the earlier sketches from the Seize The Birthday archives to create my card, it's so great to have them as a resource to go back to.


Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Other: Kaiser Pearls, stitching, nestabilities
Sketch: STB#12 (April 2013)

Be sure to pop on over to the blog to share your creations with us and to check out the new Design Team and all of their wonderful creations! 

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Great card. Love the papers and the sketch you used from a previous STB challenge.

Karen said...

Love love LOVE your card and I'm so excited that your part of this DT! I am sooo gonna try and play along too!:)

Luv K
X

Nancy said...

Jodene, Love the colors you chose on your card! it came together beautifully! I am going to have to check the archives too...when I get stumped! Have a great day!

OttawaMom said...

What a great card! Great sentiment and I love how all the different textures and embellishments compliment each other so well. Happy to be on the STB Design Team with you.