29 August 2013

Seize The Birthday Challenge

Hello friends!

I hope that you are all having a wonderful week and if not, hang in there - it's almost Friday!  The great thing about it being almost Friday is that it's time for another 'Anything Goes' Birthday challenge over at the Seize The Birthday Blog.


And here is my card, which I made for my Mum's recent birthday.


Supplies:
Stamps by My Favorite Things
Cardstock: Stampin' Up Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette and White
Other: Flower dies by My Favorite Things, background die by Papertrey Ink, Kaiser pearls, Banner die by PTI.

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

What sweet flowers and I love the background with the die cut and the softer shade of pink behind!

JoAnn said...

This is beautiful. Love the diecut background and pretty flowers.

Nancy said...

Jolene this is a beautiful card... Love that background die!!! May have to go check that out!!! Hope you have a great day!

OttawaMom said...

Jolene, this is so pretty! Love those flowers, the pretty pink, and that background!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a pretty birthday card-it caught my eye on the seize the birthday blog-love the background die

Calypso's Crafts said...

This is so pretty. Love the lattice background and the stamped flowers. I'm sure your mom loved it.