19 August 2013

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #191


I managed to find some time to play at my stamping table last night and got a few cards made. This one is for the current Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge over at Karen Giron's Blog.   Here is the sketch she has created for this week.


For my card I have used one of the adorable new Pure Innocence images from My Favorite Things and paper pieced the clothing and coloured the rest using Copic markers.


Supplies:
Stamps: Image by My Favorite Things, Sentiment by Papertrey Ink
Carstock: Kraft, white, DSP by Prima
Other: Rhinestones, copic markers, Fishtail Flags dies by My Favorite Things, Nestabilities

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the soft colors and the sweet PI image.

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

This is just perfectly precious! Fabulous coloring and paper piecing!!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card. I love the versatility of this PI girl!
God's blessings,
Sarah :)