05 September 2013

Bizzy Becs September Challenge - Stitching!


Hello! It's time for  another Bizzy Bec's Challenge.
And the fun challenge for September is

 STITCHING- Real or Faux... 
theme by DT Suzanne



 The prize for this month is this adorable
Bildmalarna Stamp... "Christmas Flower".
 donated from Bizzy Becs Online Store......


And here is my card. I have used one of the cute new Tiddly Inks Images available through Bizzy Becs Online store, as well as papers and ribbons from the Bizzy Becs Card Kits.

If you are a regular visitor to my blog you will know that you don't have to ask me twice to add stitching to a card either! :) I have used my mini sewing machine to stitching around the main panel and mat of my card.

I have left this card without a sentiment because I thought it would work well for either a thank you card or a birthday card and can just add the appropriate sentiment to the inside later.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Patterned Paper from Card Kit #3
Other: Nestabilities, ribbon and diamonte charm from Bizzy Becs Card Kit, border punch, Copic Markers, stitching.

No comments: