07 September 2013

Just Add Ink #181 - Colour Challenge



I am so sorry I'm late posting this! Have had a lot going on the last couple of days and been away from the computer and only just sitting down to play catch up.

This week we have a gorgeous colour challenge for you to play along with over at the Just Add Ink blog.  Here are the colours:

And I have made two cards using this colour combo, however they are both very clean & simple this week!


Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Cardstock: Black, Bermuda Bay, Silver shimmer paper all by SU! and white card stock.
Other: Sequins, Peek A Boo Star Die by My Favorite Things, black pigment ink, clear embossing powder.

2 comments:

Mae Collins said...

Jodene both cards are lovely, but I especially like your first one and the touch of bling.

Lizy Bartaby said...

Oooh love both of these Jodene but especially the blingy one! :)
Lizy xx