20 September 2013

Just Add Ink Challenge #183 - Sketch Challenge


Hello friends!

It's challenge time again over at Just Add Ink, and this week we have a really fun sketch for you to try so I hope you will play along with us!

Here is the sketch. Don't you just love those hexagons? Of course, you are free to switch them out too if you like.

And here is my card. This week I have used just dies and card stock, no stamps!


Supplies:
Dies: My Favorite Things
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! 
Other: Perfect Pearls mist, paper piercing tool.

5 comments:

KimB said...

Love how DSP patterns pop against the crumb cake background Jodene. Lovely colours and shimmer make a winning combo! xxx

Karen said...

I REALLY love this Jodene! A simple card with massive impact- perfect!!!

Karen
xx

Sharnee Torrents said...

Jodene this card is totally amazing!! I love it!!! So love it, the colours and that Hello and the simpleness of it and well... like i said... LOVE IT!!!!!
Smiles Sharnee :)

Patrice said...

Lovely card Jodene, those pinks are striking against the neutral background. A real stand out! x

Nancy said...

Great colors Jodene....love kraft with any form of pink! Take care!