27 September 2013

Just Add Ink Challenge #184 - Just Add Bows

Hello again! This is my second post for tonight, so be sure to scroll down to see my card for this fortnight's challenge over at Seize The Birthday.

But now I am back to share my card with you for this week's challenge over at Just Add Ink. And this week we want you to use bows on your project!

I have gone for a clean and simple design this week (again!) using the bow as the focal point of my card. I have given this card a very liberal spray of perfect pearls but no matter how I tried I just could not capture the gorgeous sheen in the photo :(


We really hope that you will play along with us this week!


2 comments:

Karen said...

Now that is one perfect now Jodene! Love your card - bow and all!!

Karen
xx

KimB said...

Very very elegant Jodene! Love your scatter of pearls and I just bet the perfect pearls look fab too! xxx