04 October 2013

Just Add Ink #185 - Colour Challenge

Hello friends!

Sorry I'm a bit late with my post this week ... I really have been running a day late ALL week, even to the point of missing an important pre-booked doctor's appointment on Wednesday because I was sure it was only Tuesday! Oops! This always happens to me when I'm out of my work routine, the kids are home on holidays and throw in the fact that Monday was a public holiday here, and my brain is really in a muddle!

Anyway, lets hope I can get back on track and stay there. And better late than never right?

This week over at Just Add Ink we have a gorgeous colour challenge for you which comes from DT member Delys Cram.  I just LOVE these colours together and know I will be using them again for sure.


And here is my card, using my very cute but under-utilised owl punch by Stampin' Up! This little girl winged her way over to the other side of the country to a special stampin' buddy this week, so I hope she likes her!


All supplies this week are from Stampin' Up!

5 comments:

Karen said...

I am TOTALLY casing this gorgeous card!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

K
x

Nikki Spencer said...

She is just too cute! Great layout and l love the use of grunge. xxx

KimB said...

Oh this is seriously cute Jodene! Making me smile right now. Love all the gorgeous details you added to that sweet owl. xxx

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Jodene this is such a sweet card - sssoooooo cute!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This card is too cute! Love that little owl. Do you know I've never once used it in all the time I've had it! I think my mum has had it at her house for the last 2 years...