10 October 2013

Just Add Ink Inspiration Challenge #186

Welcome back to another challenge over at Just Add Ink! This week we have an inspiration picture for you to work from, and I loved seeing how all of the other DT members gained ideas for their projects this week. This is the picture.


I have gone with the wreath for my card, and I'm getting started on my Christmas cards at the same time.  I have made two cards this week, both the same design but in different colours.  

For the first one, I have gone for a turquoise and silver theme and embossed the silver paper with a cuttlebug embossing folder. The wreath is embossed in silver as well. This was such a quick and easy card to put together!


My second sample is in more traditional colours.


Thanks for stopping by, and I hope that you will play along with us this week over at Just Add Ink!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Love those wreaths Jodene. Both cards are lovely, but the silver and blue is quite stunning.
Mary

KimB said...

They both look great Jodene, although I would admit to the silver one being my fav. So elegant but glitzy at the same time, love the turquoise pearls!xxx

Christine Blain said...

Such different looks, using the same wreath stamp! I LOOOOOVE the first one; stunning, my friend. The tiny blue bow is adorable.