11 October 2013

Seize The Birthday Anything Goes Birthday Challenge with a Toppings Option!


Welcome to another Seize the Birthday!  Anything Goes Birthday Challenge
with a "Toppings" option.


This week your "Toppings" option is
to use Fall / Autumn colours! 

If your not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

The choice is yours!


And here is my card for this week.


Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Bo Bunny spotted DSP, white card
Ink: So Saffron, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze.
Other: Button, Stitching, Impressions plate by Papertrey Ink, banner dies by My Favorite Things.




3 comments:

Colleen said...

Jodene, this is a fabulous card...love your tree!

Nancy said...

I love that old Stamin Up stamp... It's one of my all time favs!!! Great card Jodene!!!! Wish I had the nerve to sew my cards!!!

Pam Sparks said...

fab Fall card! love it!